Wednesday, March 20, 2024

In this very moment...

In this very moment, I feel so annoyed.

I am annoyed that I am still at work and have no motivation to complete my tasks.

I am annoyed that in front of every software application, there's some greasy sales guy that says, "well, I don't have the answers to that, but I know this product is going to be a great fit for you." He doesn't know shit.

I'm annoyed that my face is breaking out like I'm 13 instead of 32. 

I'm annoyed that my husband is still in a meeting when he should be off of work at 4.

I'm annoyed that life is wildly unfair and that people who have done nothing but good their whole lives get diagnosed with cancer.

I'm annoyed that I can't control the fucking rash on my face after years of ointments and creams and pills and appointments.

I'm annoyed that I have to micromanage a Zoom call every Wednesday.

I'm annoyed that I feel stuck in a job that will never bring me more money when I know I have the capability to operate on a larger scale. 

I'm annoyed that I feel annoyed because really I feel guilty.

I'm annoyed that I forgot to drink water all day.

I'm annoyed that someone keeps leaving little piss droplets on the communal bathroom toilet seat.

I'm annoyed that the landlord cut our internet and then asked me to help her out.

I am annoyed that the only time I feel like writing is when I feel like complaining.

I'm annoyed. I'm probably annoying. But I'm definitely annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Town

Greet them With open arms Bear hugs How you been I saw that I’ve been  Thinking of y’all Yeah fine Same old Same old Just trying To get by Y...